The sun will always be our best friend, but it is important to have some considerations when you have to spend time with it, and it’s Ultraviolet Radiation (UV). That’s why you should have these aspects in mind when you buy your sunscreen:
1. Make sure your sunscreen has a sun protection factor (SPF) 50 or higher because that’s the protection it gives you from UV rays.
2. If you’re going to be on the beach or pools try to find a “waterproof” sunscreen because if it is not, it will fall when you touch the water.
3. Reapply your sunscreen every 2 or 3 hours.
4. Try to only expose yourself to the sun before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.
5. You can also wear clothes with UV protection as:
OUR Underwater SURFER
OUR Grand BAHAMA
OUR Santa Clara SURFER
OUR Cat ISLAND