PIZZA is the answer, we forgot the question!
In honor of “Pizza Day” We found the 5 best pizza spots at 5 cities.
1. BARCELONA (Spain) – Mama Pizzeria: Beautiful place, high-quality service, amazing people and the most important… It is such an Italian pizza in Barcelona!
2. NAPLES (Italy) – Pizzeria Da Michele:
This pizza place is famous for being part of one scene of the movie “Eat, Pray and love”. It is also recognized for being the most traditional Napolitan Taste.
3. NEW YORK (United States) – Marta Manhattan:
They have delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options and bring the Italian flavor to the Big Apple!
4. MIAMI (United States) – Crust:
Recognized for using the freshest ingredients and feature tantalizing choices such as Truffled Pizza with arugula, parmesan, and truffle oil; mediterranean pizza with feta cheese, kalamata olives, and eggplant.
5. ROME (Italy) – Pizzeria da Remo:
Authentic Roman Pizza place, for the ones who love a thin and very juicy dough.