Because today´s a very important day for us: NO DIET DAY! We want to share with you a MAAJICAL chocolate cake recipe!
2 cups plain flour
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup cocoa powder2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup boiling water1 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C
2. For the cake, place all dry ingredients in a bowl and the other ones in a different bowl, then mix them very slowly.
3. Add the boiling water to the mixture, until smooth.
4. Bake the cake in the oven for 25–35 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch and a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool completely.
6. To assemble the cake, run a round-bladed knife around the inside of the cake tins to loosen the cakes. Carefully remove the cake from the tins.
7. Transfer the cake to a serving plate.
HAPPINESS definition: when you know there’s a CAKE on the OVEN”
Maybe you’re not the best baker, but a homemade cake with tons of love will always be the perfect recipe to brighten up an afternoon!
By: Daniela Ballesteros